Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey Wassup

Some time since I wrote the last time and trust me, a lot has happened since then. The most exciting thing being " Chamkile Bakre ki kahani".

I am refering to the 15 day acting workshop conducted by Vineet Kumar at Lodhi Road. The experience was just fantastic. I was always interested in acting and other aspects of making and designing a story and therefore through this workshop wanted to see for myself if my interest is actually sustainable. After having spent the 15 days designing and acting in a theatre play, I am convinced that this certainly is one of my interest areas. And now, I do have plans to pursue it. How?? I am yet to figure out but hopefully will do that in some time from now.

But as far as the workshop is concerned, the learnings were far beyond just the techniques of theatre. Theatre in true sense can teach you a lot about life as well. You make rules only to break them. You set benchmarks only to take the next step. You become a totally different person while on stage, you can solve your life's issues by being a part of the world of theatre. I feel it may be an illusion but it is amazing.

For i-dream, product development is still in progress. Rerceived some flak for a few sessions last week. I have tried to make up for it in today's session by including activities and live examples. Still waiting for the feedback though. At the same time however, we now need to start working aggresively on the marketing side. The target is to sign up atleast 10 schools by this year end. Anushree is doing a good job by developing some positive leads and we are hopeful that we would be able to sign up a few of them.

My i-pod is happy and is singing along, " Band baje hai conutry ka..haa band baje hai ki country ka". After all, its chamkile bakre ki kahani. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nits said...

Chamkeela bakra was awesome and so were you .... Infact u were the only chamkeela bakra inthat show... hehe....cheers :):)