Monday, June 8, 2009

i-dream makes the Final Cut

Some good news for i-dream. Out of 12, 000 ideas that were shortlisted in the first round at ET-Power of Ideas Contest, i-dream is among the 254 finally selected for the final round of presentation in front of the investors.

As for the final round, I have also been assigned a mentor who will review the B-Plan with me and help fine tune it before the final presentation. I have not met him yet but his profile as per his company's website looks very promising. I am sure it would be exciting to meet him and discuss about i-dream.

More than the selection in to the final round and the amount of money it might bring in, I am glad that the idea is finding some acceptability when it comes to making business sense out of the same. Also, making the business plan has given a lot more direction to the way we need to approach about i-dream irrespective of whether we get the money or not. All in all, the connection with the ET initiative has certainly been of some utility for me. Lets see how it goes on from here.

My i-pod is playing the same that I am currently playing onmy guitar, " Jab se tere naina..mere nainon se ..laage re...." Enjoy!

No comments: