Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yes....i still exist

This is just to let you know my dear blog that I am alive and doing good except my finger which I managed to hurt terribly last night in a minor accident. Leave that apart and the usual mental pressure that comes along by the virtue of being jobless (which implies no cash inflow), I am very well active and kicking.

Needless to say, my journey has moved many a miles ahead. It started off with Ansuhree joining the i-dream team, unofficial collaboration with a number of people from our industry of work, the most memorable trip of my life to Manali with the school gang, playing all songs of 3 idiots on my guitar, Janet's marriage, our family shifting back to our old home (post the renovation) and the biggest - the culmination of Green 2010, i-dream's first solo attempt at doing a campaign for our city.

And there is a blog post due on each of the things that have been listed above. I log off with a promise to come back again for each of the moments above hold a special importance in my life and I need to preserve them with my own words.

My i-pod today is playing along with my guitar, " give me some sunshine, give me some rain..I wanna grow up once again". Enjoy!

No comments: