Monday, December 22, 2008

The First Outing

Its been some time after the last post, and I was actually waiting for some action to happen before writing the new post. So, the good news is that some action has actually taken place. The action here is that my first demo session took place today at DAV school, Pitam Pura.

I have been waiting for this moment to come ever since I have started working on the concept. And today was the day when it finally arrived. Let me just be very straight here in admitting that the session went extremely well. If I compare with how I normally give presentations, this was somewhere around 6.5-7 on a scale of 10 and yet it was well appreciated by the teachers present. This and the feedback after the session has given me considerable confidence in the modules which I have developed. Though in the initial talks, it was becoming apparent that school was slightly reluctant to shell out money for the concept, but am sure and am quite confident that once the product starts getting accepted in the market, the money will start flowing in sooner than later.

More so, after having read and discussed so much about global warming over the past one month, I for sure believe so strongly about this issue that I am just looking at opportubities to reach out to maximum number of people and tell them what is it that is happening to their home, how is it that they are only responsible for all that is happening and therefore what is it that we humans can actually do so as to ensure a greener and a healthier tomorrow.

Consider this fact: if we look at the trend of CO2 over the past 400 thousand years, not once the level has crossed 300 parts per million part which is actually considered to be a safe limit by our scientists. However, only in the past two decades, the level of CO2 has gone up to 384 parts per million and is actually heading towards 400 parts per million mark soon.

The next session is on Saturday, just before I head into the new year party mood. So, wish me luck for that.

Since, I saw Rab ne Bana di Jodi, last week, my ipod has since been playing, " haule haule hojayega pyaar"....enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey dreamer!... Congratulations for your dream starting to come true in real life.. but dont forget, ye to bas abhi trailor hai.. movie to abhi shuru bhi nahi hui..