Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Step forward

For the first time in my life I met an entreprenuer, whose satisfaction lies not in creating a big successful enterprise but in doing work which we conventionally associate with an NGO such as organizing blood donation camps, maitaning a blood bank, AIDS awareness, children's education, old age home etc. The work which he has already done and which he plans to do truly reinforced my thought to belief in yourself and give everything you got to turn your dreams into reality. The end result is immaterial, whether you make it or not does not matter so much in the end, its the inner satisfaction of having tried something you believed in, it is the effort, it is the journey that matters the most.

Meeting him also gave me a wonderful opportunity to involve myself in such an initiative. After the first few meeting, we have decided to work in collaboration which in business term means that we both join hands and now work together for the cause of environment and the society. Lets see how this association goes on from here.

On the business front, things seem to be progressing though still no major breakthrough. If things happen as per schedule, on wednesday, 21 Jan, I may be doing my first professional session on global warming, which would make it my first case of revenue generation. But lets not speculate much until the session has finally happened. I will update the status day after.

PPs marriage is nearing fast and am certainly excited. With all friends coming down to Delhi, am sure it would be fun filled two days.

My i-pod has turned spooky and has developed some love for this certain Raaz which only he knows. Enjoy the song as I try and figure out the Raaz.

"Tujhe mil ke laga hai ye, tujhe dhoondh raha tha main
Tujhme hai kuch aisi subah sa, jiske khaatir main tha jagah sa
aa tu mere khwaab saja re, "

No comments: