Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2:

The day started early and wonderfully too with me waking her up and then she waking me up :). My mornings have never been the same post 16 February, 2011. I need to speak to her the moment I get up else it just seems a little incomplete.

Anyhow, I woke up by 8:15 AM today, got ready, took a heavy breakfast and then headed straight to Taj Mahal. This is what I saw:

Beautiful and EXTRAORDINARY is what comes to mind. We all know it stands for love. I was however wondering how could someone possibly love someone so much that he ended up creating a piece of art which even in modern times stands tall and is revered by people from across the world. If you do not understand love, I suggest, come to Agra - there is a good possibility that you might be able to start your journey.

Pooja - main jaanta hun ki tumne ab tak Taj Mahal nahin dekha. Dua karta hun ki agli baar jab yahan aaon to tumhe apne saath laa sakun. Main chahta hun ki jab tum pehli baar ise dekho to main bhi tumhare saath ho sakun. And you very well know, if RP can dream it, he can do it as well.

My next destination was Gwalior. The total distance between Agra to Gwalior is around 125 Kms and by bus it would take me around 2-3 hours. I was advised by locals here to do the entire journey during day time as the route passes through the Chambal region. Though beautiful, it is often considered a little dangerous to travel in the night.

I loaded myself with lots of liquids and boarded the state roadways bus and we very soon hit National Highway number 3. The site was indeed picturesque and offered a number of excellent photographic points.



I reached Gwalior by 5 in the evening and the first thing I did was find this small, shady internet cafe in the city and write this post. I am planning to hang around in the city for a day, take some rest and leisurely reach Jhansi either by tomorrow evening or early morning the day after.

Dear Pooja:
Sometimes, somewhere in life you end up meeting someone who means to you much more than your own existence. And I feel that my time has indeed arrived. When it comes to you - numbers, distances, time, money just does matter. They seem irrelevant. There is absolutely no logic behind what I have felt for you and what I do for you.

It might not be your favorite song but I know you like it. My i-pod has just started humming, " Gulon mein rang bhare...baadlon bahaar chale, chale bhi aao ke gulshan ka,.....kaarvaan chale". Good night!

No comments: