Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 7

And so it was finally there. I saw it very closely. It was her smile, back on her beautiful face. All the pain and struggle I undertook to take this journey now seemed WORTH IT. What matters to me the most at the end of the day is that the person I love smiles, is happy and I am one of the reasons behind it.

As I had said earlier, I may not matter to her the most in her life yet but even if I can be a small reason for her happiness, I feel it is simply a great feeling.

I reached Hyderabad airport by about 9:20 AM and for the last leg of my journey, I took a cab straight to her guesthouse. I called her while on the way to ensure she stays in her room to receive her gift. The drive till we entered the main city of Hyderabad was picturesque filled with deccan plateau rocks on both sides of the road. Once we entered the city, it was just like any other metropolitan city of our country. I reached her guesthouse without much difficulty and I checked in. May be GOD was watching me. The room allotted to me turned out to be 215, just adjacent to 216, the room where she was staying. One might term it as a sheer coincidence but I just can't. May be it was destiny, may be it was love or may be something truly magical but definitely not "just coincidence".

Once I moved into my room, settled my luggage, I called her. While on phone, I asked her to close her eyes and pick her gift by opening the door. She was apprehensive but just as she came out, I held her hand, pulled both her inside her room and hugged her. Next 5 minutes cannot be described in words. They were magical moments.

Dear Pooja:
Umeed karta hun ki tumko tumhara gift pasand aaya hoga. I traveled more than 1500kms to spend those precious moments of togetherness. And for the first time, I did so much not for myself but for someone else. And that someone else is you. Most importantly I am happy about it. What pains me most is that I have to again say BYE to you. But I will wait and strongly hope to see you very soon with all your smiles, big eyes and even bigger gooooooooooooogles.

I won't spend much time in writing the blog today because I am here for you and would therefore prefer creating some memorable memories with you. Come closer and listen to my i-pod as it sings out loud: " if I was a flower going wild and free, all i want is you to be sweet honey bee". Enjoy

No comments: