Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 6

Can you feel me? Yash chopra ki films mein jab hero heroine se thodi doori pe hota hai to zor se hawa chalti hai aur heroine hero ko feel kar leti hai. Too filmy, am I? But am just too close to you right now and you may not even realize that ever.

Today I completed the last portion of my journey and probably the toughest as well. I started early today on a bus, but it only took me to some distance closer to you. I then took a lift in a truck and covered the last leg of my journey for today on a shared cab. This trip has been the most green trip as I have tried almost all possible existing means of public transport. CHEERS to go GREEN.

And now - the real question is, where am I or where am I supposed to be and what am I supposed to be doing? Is this all a mere story of which two of us are just the characters or is this for real? Unfortunately I do not have the answers or may be I don't want to give them out.

Dear Pooja:
Its been 4 months we got engaged. CONGRATS. All days since the 16 feb have been great, each better than the previous. To celebrate this feeling of having someone special in my life, I have gift wrapped something and have sent it to you. It might not be the most treasured thing in your life, it might not be the most loved in your life, it might not be the most important, you may not care for it the most, you may not feel attached to it the most but I hope that it might just still bring a little smile on your face. I would feel all this was indeed WORTH it.

I need to sign off for the day but my ipod hangs on to me and sings out loud, " Nothing's gonna change my love for you....". Btw I just noticed, my ipod has been all romantic this trip, I wonder why? Good night!

No comments: