Monday, October 6, 2008

Here I am, like so many people in this world including a number of celebrities trying their hands at writing and maintaining a blog. Everyone has his/her reasons of writing a blog, I have one too.

First let me talk a bit about myself. After MBA, I worked for last one and a half year in Marico selling parachute hair oil and saffola cooking oil in most weird places in Karnataka and in the beautiful state of Goa. I left my job and came back to Delhi in September with a vision to turn all my dreamz into reality.

And here in lies my reason to start a blog. I cannot foretell the future, I do not know whether I would be successful in completing all my dreamz. But I wanted to share my journey to a destination which hopefully should be the realization of my dreamz. Moreover I like writing and one of my dream is to one day write my own book and I feel writing a blog is a step in the right direction.

So, here I am beginning my journey with you, my dear blog. I will sign off for now, tomorrow I will tell you at which stage I am in my journey.

As I shut my laptop, the song " Rock On !!!" plays in the background.

No comments: